April 18, 2018
Cost and payment methods
The cost of study on the MBA Programme comes to:
The cost includes:
- 17 programme modules
- Remote learning
- Tuition from best professors of the leading business schools
- Personal mentor from the founders of the School
- Full set of study materials
- International modules in Shanghai and the Silicon Valley
- Accommodation at the SKOLKOVO Campus, half-board (breakfast and lunch) and coffee breaks.
- Personal development and career support course
- Use of the fitness club during the modules*
* one visit per module
The cost does not include:
- Transport expenses (visa and airplane tickets) of the Student on international modules and the field module in Russia
- Accommodation on the international modules and field module in Russia organised by the School
Forms of payment:
The Student should pay the cost of the education in stages in three payments in accordance with the following schedule:
- 10% of the cost of the education, which comes to EUR 6,000 (Six thousand) within 10 working days of enrolment on the programme
- 45% of the cost of the study, which comes to EUR 27,000 (Twenty-seven thousand) no later than one month before the start of the study
- The remaining 45% of the cost of the study, which comes to EUR 27,000 (Twenty-seven thousand) no later than the eighth module of the programme.
Payment is performed in Russian roubles at the exchange rate of the Bank of Russia on the payment date.
at present we are reexamining our credit policy.
To learn more, please contact our consultants.
Graduates receive a Diploma of a sample set by the Business School SKOLKOVO on the completion of a professional retraining program with the assignment of a Master of Business Administration.